Sunday, September 04, 2005

Thief alert

What a day I had...so I've been up alnight trying to finish this great book by Erich Segal called Doctors...and lo and behold it's already 5.30 in the morning..when suddenly I heard someone screaming "Pencuri!!! (thief)" at the top of her lungs..Man it was scaryso I ran outto mymother bedroom and she was like hyterical or something....i went and check the front door..it was unlocked!!!what the hell...then I woke Faiz up..and Umi was tring to call the police...but I think all the shouting from my mom had made the thief ran away...so we look around if there is something missing..yes there is....my newly purchased LAN card adaptor...I was so pissed...what the hell...the only thing I really need when I get back to Kursk and you stole it..You low-down yellow-belly ba***rd....I like to chop ur hands off....anyway that guy didn't enter our house since my mom purse that was laying nearby the door had not been stolen..[what kinda stupid thief does not open an unlocked door but instead steal from the windows]...so the police came and we made the report...found out that Faiz actually left the door unlocked...Geezz...and he didn't wake up when my mom shouted....anyway..guess I have to go to Low Yatt again to buy the card...damn...and I'm short of money too....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done. You've put together a very interesting blog here. I'll definitely be coming back again.

Check out my bringing back a lost love Website. It's got tons of the very best information and news about bringing back a lost love. Hope you enjoy it.

dla said...

Thanks for the good coments...plz leave ur name next time...

KyleWorthington said...

dla...I think some of those are adverts...I got tonnes of em too...but hey...I feel sorry for your loss...

coincidentally, my grandpa's house was broken into too...

what is happening 2 the world ryte now, I wonder.

dla said...

I know they are advert but who cares...let me rejoice...hehehehehe

dla said...

I know they are advert but who cares...let me rejoice...hehehehehe