Sunday, May 01, 2005

~BBQ~....Kursk Style

WOOHOOOO!!!.....today was fun...woke up around 12..hey.it was Sunday ;p neway woke up and freshen up myself...coz we're gonna have a BBQ...whose "we"???the PPM...(Malay Student Assc.)...they had plan this gathering and all...so all I have to do is get there and eat...hehehhee....I know...not good ethics right???but I don't care...so long as I got a piece of those delicious chickens...hehehe...

The events started with the arrival of yours truly..(hahaha..angkat bakul sendiri)...then the introduction of the juniors..(yes...like they did in asrama...been there..done that..*YAWN*) then there were treasure hunting...I took it up cause I just wanna enjoy myself...my team compromise of : Kak Pipi, Zakri, Farhana (junior..not my roomate)...it was fun we were running around...Abg Ditto was cruel...he gave us the wrong clue...hehe..and we're stupid enough to beleive him...no matter...he didn't win anything tozhe...Fadzil's group should be disqualified...he's groups were: Malik, him and two more ppl I can't remember...hehe..they should be DQ cause Fadzil already knew half of the clue...i mean he helped Raziz picked out the check point..see..see...and he won third place..NOT FAIR!!! But then no matter...I still got to those chicken first...

What we had was fabolous...there were Macaroni, Spagheti, Potato Salad and the piece de'resistance =BBQ CHICKEN...hahaha...Just wanna say thanks to all the people that cooked for me..(hehehe..I'm getting lazier by the second)...Not to mention all the peoples that tended the chicken....all those smoke are worth it...GOOD JOB guys....

No comments: