Saturday, April 30, 2005

Grudge...

Tonight I slept at Padfak...a bit different the ussual weekend sleep over cause I had borrowed 1/2 dozen of movies to watch with Ain and Sarah...here's the list of film I borrowed....

~Ocean's 11 &12
~The Grudge (Ju-On version omputih)
~Ring 0
~Blade Trinity
~Damer (a life story about a psyco killer)

Me, Ain, Sarah, Chui Pin, Mei Tze and Jo watch The Grudge first....we all had already saw the Japanese version..Heck...I've even seen Ju-On2 (yes...it does have a continuation)...but we just wanna scare our selves...It was really fun...we had enormous fun of screaming...our screams can even be heard at Razis's room (it was far from us)...and he YM Sarah and ask why we were screaming our hads off...of course we gonna scream...when something came crawling out of the atticcovered with blood and make an awfull noise...right???anyway...Sarah didn't watch it till the end...she just went and lie next to Ain and try to sleep with me n Chui Pin screaming....Jo went out halfway also...she just couldn't stand the noise...so it was let to me,Ain,Chui Pin and Mei Tze...and we finish it of....(a BIG round of APPLAUSE)...then Ain n Sarah put their beds side to side..can u imagine???so that night the Tolka 3 slept together on 2 beds..hahhaha...and it's all bcoz of JU-ON...

I was to afraid to sleep...so I went and watch Blade Trinity..it was OK...I like the new guy thought...very charming...hahhaa...have a big day tomorrow...the PPM (persatuan pelajar Melayu/Malay student Assc) will held a BBQ...can't wait..to have free food...YAY!!!

No comments: