Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Mou Den Rashdidinian

AHAKS...Its my birthday..I've turned 20 last night....YEA!!! should I be jumping up n down and do a little jiggy as I celebrate me being older????hmmm...Hell Yeah!!!!!Do I feel any different????Nope...same old same old....should I become more mature now that I'm 20??? NO!! why should I...I like myself the way I am thank you very much..but then I do think I have to grow up a bit...my friends are getting pretty anoyed at me n my childish side...not my fault...honestly...I got some split personality disorder going on...so its not really my fault..It's Delilah fault...HAHAHAHAHA (Delilah: It is so not my fault...she did it all by herself...I'm the mature one..not her...Perasan mature..HAH!!)

Last night was quite fun....we had dinner first...just me, Ain, Sarah, Fadzil, Elyssa, Chui Pin and Mei Tze....the dinner was great coz for the first time in almost 5 months I got to eat beef again...YUMMY...we had steak....I marinated for a whole night...and Sarah cooked for all of us and did the sauce to with the mashed potato too..ochin vekusna...Ain sponsored the mashed potato...Mei Tze and Chui Pin did the salad...Fadzil and I sponsored the beef....we eat till we almost throw up..imagine people...4kg of beef were gone that night...It was superb...the consequence was that Ain and Sarah got major headache afterward...After the dinner Fadzil made some tea (rela paksa kan???)then I watched a movie with Ain (the notebook...such sweet story...but haven't finished yet)then Razis come to talk to Sarah but Sarah was already asleep..then he asked to see Ain....and he blabed for awhile..then in come Fadzil with the birthday cake....not to mention with 2 candle on top...then everyone did the ussual...wishes...hugges....n eating...hahahha...I was quite embarassed when they came in like that...like I said..I'm a shy gurl....but everything went smoothly....well...almost everything....but its ok...and we all had great fun...accept for Sarah...coz she couldn't wake up...HAHAHA!!!...poor thing

Just wanna say...THANKS A LOT you guys...you know who you are...specially to Group 9 (Ain, Sarah, Fadzil, Lyn, Razis, Chui Pin, Mei Tze, Hir, and Kong{though u didn't wish me yet....still waiting})...and all the people in PADFAK....tanks guys and gurls....LUV y'all

No comments: