Wednesday, April 20, 2005

KIASU!!!!! Go to Hell you guys...

I'm so MAD....some people in this world are so KIASU (selfish in a very..very BAD way).. I just took my Anatomy major on Monday..I already planed to fail the damned thing anyway coz I haven't study anything yet..but then I just read this book on the possible question that will come up during the major control...and that's it...with my knowledge of only those question I went and took the test...I guess I was very lucky...coz today I just got tback the result..I got 3....5 being the highest...not bad right...specially since I haven't study n anything...Guess if I study I would get better marks....
After the test and all did me n my friends knew that there were VARIANTS (a copy of the exact question thats going to come out) flying around...the only problem??? no body told us....they kept ot a secret...and the ironic thing is that Sarah's bro Farhan was the one of the first person with the variant but somebody borrowed it from him and didn't return it....It"s so selfish of them...the variants were acctually given by the lecturer to help the students....they shouldn't keep it to themselves...URGHHH!!!if they acted like that..then why should I share my variants with them also....
The best part is that the people who got the variants got the same mark as me...1 even failed...showed that if ur played with me n my friends ur gonna get it..HA..in your face...
Ending on a happy note...my BIRTHDAY will be coming up in one week time..Hmmm...have to think what kind of present to asked from Fadzil, Ain n Sarah (its a pack we have)....Later then ....CIAO!!!!

No comments: