Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Age of Mythology

Finally I finished my Age of Mythology (AOM) campaigns...it took like forever...well ok..almost 1 and half months...hehehe...at first it was really exciting coz I really like the Greek, mythology and stuff...but then I got my internet connection back..futher more...Fadzil got great movies to watch....so...I was a bit late to finish off the campaign...anyway it gots like 30+ campaign to do...

It was really fun n at the same time you gain knowledge about ancient myth...I did a lot of reading (what I can get from the internet anyway) prior to playing the game...why???cause it's much more exciting..it's like when you choose the god you want or make the heroes you want and then you'll go like..ahaa...he was this and this...yeah she was the god of bla..bla..bla....

The game's storyline was great...who whould have thought that there are a link between the Atlantean(yup..they exist!!), the Egyptian and the Norse....and all their gods....they do have plenty of gods...they are like 3 major gods for each civilization...and 9-12 minor gods....the best people with awesome god power would be the Atlantean (they have the Greek gods..basically some of the heroes are from Greek lagend..e.g; Odeyseus(sp??), Chiron, Achilles, n others) what do all of this people have in common...to stop Kronos (he was one of the Titan and father of Zeus and Posseidon and Hera and Hades and...I can't remember..but I think they were like 6 or 8 of his children) from being release from the underworld where he was held....and there were 4 gates to the underworld....in Greek, Egypt, Norseland and Atlanta...so our heroes went on a journey to stop Kronos from being freed and destroy mankind....

anyway...this won't be the last since I got the sequel to it Age of Mythology:Titans (AOMT)...in this one...we get to play and control the Titan..hehe..can't wait...but I'll postponed it till after my exam....guess my roomate have to endure my shouting of "DAMN THOSE MEDUSAS!!!".."great they got my army surrounded"..."shoot..forgot to save.."...hahaha sorry Kak farhana.... ;]

No comments: