Sunday, April 02, 2006

~~~~~

After the depressing post before, I'm back with an uplifted mood....how can my mood be uplifted???by looking at the most cheesiest group of young men trying to croone out some love ballads...YUKSS!!!!They are Us5...(I'm sorry if I hurt their fan's felling but since it's my blog I can say anything I want rite??)They are a mix of Euro and American kids which is establish by some reality show telivised in German and is being produced by the same producer as BSB,NSYNC,LFO and O-Town...hell they look like BSB incarnated to me...there's this Aoran Carter look alike...seriously if they put him AoranCater and Nick Carter together..people will think they were family...Don't beleive me???go to thei website and see for yourself

http://www.triple-m-music.com/us5.com/

Seriously after looking at their video and heard some of their song I wondered why on earth did I jump into the whole boy-band bandwagon years ago...they are so...I don't have a better word then cheezy....Anyway thanks to them I had a laugh and my mood had been uplifted but they do have this one guy......(Jay Khan)

No comments: