Tuesday, April 11, 2006

My music...

All good thing must come to an end....that's what they say..I say...why should there even be an end....

My MP3 player is broken....damn...and I just got the rechargerable batts and headphone....now it won't even start....why???bcoz I was too damn stupid to unhook my player before I put on my surgery suit.....and humpty dumpy had a great fall....and all the king's horses and all the king's man...souldn't put humpty together again...

And I just got 2 albums of outlandish to listen too....... :(((((((((((

life is so boring without music...how am I to endure thru all the boring lecture....now I'm surely gonna fall asleep....sigh....buy a new one you say....that'll be a great idea..but then I'm hoping for an upgrade which I don't think I can afford rite now....sorry Ana...it was supposed to be pass 2 u...

No comments: