Sunday, October 16, 2005

About me....

Reading about yourself from somebody elses perspective is kinda weird.....I mean I as a person would love to see how other interpreted me....I mean I always had a view of other peoply..call it 6th sense..or woman intuation...but I believe I can always read people....I mean not the I-can-read-your-future kinda thing...just the Psychic (word learn in Psycho class...and I'm not really sure what it really mean..just a vague description of it) of the people..weird huh...but I really had this fascination of trying ti figure out what other people think about me...It doesn't mean that I care about what they think aboit me..just what do they think I am as a person...Am I good, bitchy, loud, trustfull, backstabber, loner, party girl, the clown???? I personally like people said it to my face (literally) on how they feel about me...cause I really hated when they say something behind my back...you know how it is..You'll be the last to know...and that only happen when you notice people looked at you in a different way....

Anyway...I read a friend's blog (http://leafiephoenix.blogspot.com) and her view of me....I really thanked her for that...and her tagging me...Thanks a lot Farhan a.k.a Farah a.k.a leafie.... I mean she's my e-friend....but I got a whole new perception on the world....love the work she done....she's a great girl....would love to meet her up one day...before she fly away to another european cities....

I was in a mood to blab a whole lot of Psychoanalytical stuff on myself...but I had a different urges now...watching some anime...hehehehe..and I said Fadzil was the fickle head

No comments: