Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Pening kepala

I'm trully out of depth now...I don't know what to do with my laptop...short of asking Ami to buy a a NEW LAN card and send it to me here in Kursk...I don't know how to fix this problem....yeah you guees right...My internet is still not working....sigh....make me want to throw the laptop away..but considering that there is no GREAt laptop here..I just have to settle...either wait till I get to go to Moscow or just wait till summer and I'm back in Malaysia......

I am now at the mercy of my parents since my shcolarship is finnished....so have to asked for them for my monthly allowance...it's been a year since I haven't done that...It is gonna be hard....No more shopping for the sake of having fun....sigh...can't wait for the next installment on December....come on Dla..only 2 months left.....

4 comments:

KyleWorthington said...

you can go through everything, I know...it's just some of those "cubaan" during Ramadhan...

Selamat Berpuasa!

Anonymous said...

nampaknya ko kena beli desktop jgk la cam aku haha. takpe dla. be happy, jgn emo. dla yg emo sungguh la tak fun. mamat bara mana suka girls yg emo.

dla said...

Thanks Farhan....and Hepi berpuasa di Malaysia too...Gonna miss all the food in pasar Ramadhan

dla said...

Ain..mamat bara tak kn kesah aku emo ke tak coz I am the apple of their eyes...kakakakakaka....ble je beli desktop...but you buy