Wednesday, October 26, 2005

what to write???

I wanna write about a lot of things..but sitting in front of the comp now in the CC building in my university...I don't have the faintest idea what to talk about...I really should fix my laptop conection..I sound dumb right now...at least with the net by my bedside I could let all the fabolous(in my dream) thought in my head be shared with the whole world...ahaks

went to Farah's blog just now...new layout n cool new poems....wish I had the time and..well basicly just the TIME to do all that and renovate my own blog...well patom..patom, sup skatom...

Faiz(my bro) msg me and told me that Umi had bought a Gen2...of all the cars...sigh...guess my dad JUST HAD to agree with her...

2 comments:

KyleWorthington said...

Hey there!

Hmph...byknyer org kc spam...!! But hey, thanks for the compliment!

Anonymous said...

Dear dLa n00bies,

I perused your post (this post) with much interest as I was looking for ways to buy and sell alaskan construction highway. Unfortunately your article was not exactly what I was looking for
alaskan construction highway. But luckily there is a site I have found that allows you to buy and sell anything like alaskan construction highway on interest free credit and you can pay for your alaskan construction highway whenever you want. Here's the link one more time: alaskan construction highway.