Saturday, November 05, 2005

Happy Eidul-Fitr

Selamat Hari Raya everyone....sorry for the late wishes..only haed this time to get my hand on a conected computer.....so I celebrate Raya in Padfak this year...beranngan kononnye bgalik kampung la....so arrive kat padfak at around 5pm...Ain n Lyn already had dinner waiting for me...Thanks guys....All of us were suppose to cook up something for the FEAST the next mornning...so I join Dila, Ain n Lyn to do the SOTO...hahahaha...can you beleive it.....SOTO in Kusrk.....

Anyway I did the BEGEDEL (little meatball to go with the dishes).....and Ain was 'carik'ing the ayam for the soto....and then we cooked the BEGEDEL...with some casualties to the BRGEDEL population while we were cooking them.....we also had help from the new student....Ain, Bibi, kak Nazirah, Syarifah and others...thanks guys.....It was so tiring....Me n Dila did the soup for the Soto...we finish around 3 am....sigh...I'm half way dead.....n then woke up at 6 coz somebody knock on the door....didn't even hear the 5 am alarm.....so called my parents in MALAYSIA....miss them so much...had a great talk with my uncles n aunts on my father side.....well acctualy my parents called me since I couldn't get a hold on them....Woke up the next morning at 9 (URGH!!!!hate waking up when you hadnn't had a good sleep).....

The morning call came from Zaid, who asked us to go to Raya prayer...but since I couldn't I wanted to sleep some more...but the other girls were busy in the kitchen n I had to go n wash b4 everyone flooded the toilet....so I had a shower first....iron my clothes.....n help the girls....Tinie was reheating the curry she cooked last night for the Mee Curry...the SOON for the SOTO was being cooked...n last minute food prep are on the way...we had the padfak to ourselves since all the boys went to the Raya prayer.....around 9am I called my parents again to speak to my mother side of the family....as ussual both of my family boast on how good their foods are for the raya...what kind of food...and all that stuff....hahahahaha...the joke is acctualy on them as we also have great foods...we had Rendang, Ketupat, Kuih Raya (London Almond, Bahulu, Popiah gulunng, Pagoda, n kerepek Ubi), Soto, mee Curry, Ayam Percik, Ayam Masak Merah.....see...we then gather around and stuffed ourselves silly......It was a great day...

No comments: