Saturday, November 19, 2005

a white day....

Didn't went to class the whole day today...tought of going to Russian but since it's going to be a new theme and I'm going to 'razkaz' the theme next week...I thought why not.....guess why I didn't go to class...all because of "Kim Sam Soon"....it's a Korean drama series that Nina burned for me...It took a while for me and Farhana to look at it since it needs 2 codecs to run it....anyway last night we watched the 1st episode...it was hilarious....so I asked Farhana to put on the 2nd one....and I can't stop watching it...I wanna watch the whole series that night..I mean I was so worked up because of the story I want to get it over with ASAP.....It's a story of some foul-mouth oldie (is 30 years old really that old???) that just got dump n started working in a new restaurant who is ran by the son of a hotel tycoon (a female president [women power all the way]) this guy can be called as an ice prince ( he can do this great sneer that can make Draco Malfoy proud, which make me want to kiss him) and yeah his a total jerk...which make him hotter (Farhana said I'm psycho cause I like guys that are jerks and go nuts) but he has a great soft side that he is trying to hide from the whole world (which make him look of so vulnerable and of so cute)...I want to see the whole series but the damn laptop doesn't have the necessary codec....so I end up finishing Engine...a Japanese series that star Takuya Kimura about a race car drive that got to do with his Dad's orphanage.....at last I finished it and didn't went to class the whole day...hehehehehe

When I woke up it was to the sound of Farhana getting back from class...and asked me to watch Kim Sam Soon the 3rd episode....so went to wash up and watch it with her...it was so funny....then Kak Hir asked me to go out to buy some groceries for tonight dinner (Nasi Lemak Ayam will be the menu) I asked her about the weather outside she said it was snowing I tought she was joking...when I looked outside it was white everywhere...hah...the first heavy downfall of snow this year...I've been waiting it to snow for awhile now.....I didn't tought it was snowing heavily....hah!!!serve me right....didn't were ant hood so my face was covered with snow.....

No comments: