Monday, November 21, 2005

challenge

A friend told me that my life here in Kursk is challenging...but then I thought...is it only because that I'm in Kursk that all this thing happen to me???is it possible that these things won't happen if I weren't here....maybe some of the things won't happen if I was somewhere else...maybe I won't get to experience the dark side of some human beings...and maybe I won't feel al these feelings now....

the dark side of human beings had always facinated me.....I always wonder why do some ppl take their own life or risk hurting others when they now that they are going to be punish because of that action.....futhermore how can you leave your love ones behind so that you can escape what you think is an unlivable life....is that what suicider think when they took that action...were they really feel that they live was worthless...that they feel useless, unloved, unwanted.....just a dust that everyone steped on and didn't care....but won't people notice this dust if the wind blew it to your face....and wouldn't you notice it when you accidentally inhale it....sure it is notice with anoyance..but atleast people notice it....

and then there were people who couldnt live if the world is not focus on them....EXCUSE ME!!! but the world does not center around you.....plz stop being foolish and try to get your act together....people aren't meant to be by peoples side for a long time....when the time came you will just drift away....and then what do you do???

why do ppl tend to look at me like I'm some idiot...is it the way I projected myself....well so much for trying to see the positive things around me.....I have ran out of positive thinking..so just let me wallow on self-pitty and negative thought...JUST LET ME BE!!!!!

No comments: