Thursday, June 09, 2005

4 to go...

well...a 4 more zachut to get...arghhh!!!when will this stuff finish...come on I wanna go back to MALAYSIA already....now is really a bad time fr me..I just can't keep my eyes ipen..i slept early..i wake up late..and I don't wanna touch those books....sigh...kan best kalo leh pas without taking any exam...that'll be the good life..and then everyone can be doctors..hehhehe...

I read this blog again http://anhedonicamadeo.blogspot.com/ ...realy do like the way he express himself..dunno mighta sound strange..but he ound like someone with a soul...ssh nk jumpa skang ni...

have to fiish my histo n biology album to get zachut...futhermore I have to repeat my Major parasitology...(damn u parasite cause my life in KURSK much HELLish)...and then tomorrow will be zachut for biophysic and saturday will be zachut for organik chem...let's hope I can pass all....

Ohh..and tonight Ihae to perfome for the padfak graduation...how stupid is it??well let's see...I'm a first year who is going to take an exam next week..n haven't finish studying yet...and the cocert will be tonoght which is in the middle of the week...n tomorrow i have to take my zachut...what do you guys think..is it wrong if tomorrow morning they found the bodies of all the Padfak admins and teacher on Kursk's river????

No comments: