Monday, June 20, 2005

EXAM!!!!!!

hahahha...in the middle of exam and I can still write blog...hehehe..better blogging than watching DVD rite???...so 3 more paper to go...finish biophysic last week...Thank God I got 4 (the equivelent of A- in Malaysia) and my result for General Chemistry paper will be out tomorrow...so finger crosses everyone!!!anyway..the 3 paper will be Biology, Latin and Organik chem....the most scary paper...that would be Bio...so tonite I have to start studying...hehehe..ckp je tu..tgk la kang....Have to finish Star wars III first....

So upset this evening..not because of Chem paper..but because my damn DVD drive is going berserk...everytime I try playing DVD on it it keep "hang"ing up...stupid...I was so frustated that I went to Lyn's room and borrow her laptop..and finnaly I finish watching the movie....and just when I started to go to sleep Fadzil call me up and needed somthing (as ussual..mana ade benda lain lg dia nk kalo kol aku)..neway bile dh kena kaco tu takde la aku mood utk tidur..lalu turun la ku kebawah dan berjumpa dgn Kak Murni yg mengajak aku mkn Kari ayam di kafe bawah...KAKAKAKA..feel like I'm talking crap...

No comments: