Saturday, June 11, 2005

Zachut

hahaha...almost finish my zachut...only two more to go..and both are because of my album...yeah..yeah...I know..I'm not the world greatest artist....Kinda weird cause Umi (my mom) is an architect...guess I miss out on that gene..but I can aprreciate arts nonetheless....anyway....my Histology album only needed 8 more picture which is small and uncomplicated...but my Biology album...well that's another story to tell....

Just watch "The Hitchiker's Guide to The Galaxy"...a very interesting film...knowing that man is only the THIRD most intelligent being in our planet....supposedly there's two more animals that are more intelligent than ME...one of them I kinda acknowledge..but the other..I don't know...make me wanna laugh...guess Stuart Little isn't that far fatched anyway..I am not gonna tell you which animal it was..cause then I'll be spoiling the whole movie experience for you guys...The movie is quite good...This is where the part I could say to Fadzil "HAH!!..You're wrong there are british movies that are GOOD"...he and his American...ok here's a little synopsis: The earth was destroyed to make way for a Galactic By-Pass (luv it when the alien anounce about it to the whole world)...and out of all the human being on this planet...two person Arthur and Trisha was saved from this catastrophic event...and guess what Arthur is fallin' for Trisha..but they were saved by different ppl...Arthur by his alien friend whom he once saved...and Trisha by a guy who is actualy the Galaxy's president (remind me of some president I know)...neway they had this great adventure trying to find out what is the meaning of Life...and you guys won't beleive what they found.....

Hope you guys will enjoy the movie...

No comments: