Sunday, June 05, 2005

Freak feast

Just seen the new movie House of Wax...creepy I tell you...luv this type of movie...not that I'm Psycho or the sort (btul sarah..btul) its just that I am really facinated on how they mind works...do they perceive the world differently then us...if so..how???..this movie was really good (spoiler ahead)....specially the part when they kill Paris Hilton...she didn't have to do much anyway...look almost the same like her other infamous video...hehehe....but I luv the way Chad act in this film...not to mention the Heroin (forget her name already..Chad blocking her from my mind)...it was a great psycho-thriller...I screamed a lot..so it was good....

you always ask your self wether ppl can be that stupid in real life....I mean will you stay alone in a creepy house full of wax figurine that look TOO real alone...like duh...I'll be gone faster than you can say "dla is the greatest living person in the whole wide world"....get what I mean...and anyway why the hell would you go back to the house where you're boyfriend was kill...I mean..obviously the killer would be there....and another thing...do u really think you can sweet talk a guy who make a wax figure on real human being before they even die....what on earth were they thinking....sometime I wish they could make a REAL psycho-thriller...not with those stupid things that were done there....

From all the Psycho movie I watch..I got this one hypothesis...AMERICA is full of NUTCASE...don't beleive me???..The Texas chainsaw massacre...wrong turn....and now the house of Wax...I know they have disfunctional family..but jeez wheeze...do they have to be a weirdo n a killer too....

No comments: