Thursday, June 02, 2005

KA CHING!!!

Had my major for bio today...got 4...like Chui pin said..it was just luck I guess...don't know how long it's gonna last...let's hope it will lasst for a LONG..LONG..LONG time...like when I finish medicine altogether...my padfak classes had finish..well except for physic...not to worry...it'll be over soon....can't wait to finish and go back home...

Good news...kak Dayah said that we had an increasement in our allowance...YEAYYY....hahahaha....I'm happy...why??? cos that mean I don't have to work over the summer hols...(yeah me n my lazy ass...but a cute one tho ;p) but the thing is the check already out today....n my mom haven't tell me about it yet...hmm...wonder why...she can't do anything with it anyway...since it's already written to my bank account...hehehe....now i just have to wait for it...was just thinking that I don't wanna eat dinner no more...just because nyet deneg....at the same time...I could loose some weight also....(cross-finger)...now waiting to hear from Umi.....Umi cepat laa...

No comments: