Sunday, June 26, 2005

Books

It was supposed to be a quick visit to the bookshop to buy a Cellotape..but then...we started to browse all this bookshelves...and then I started to feel like dying....why??? cause there are many books there and it's so cheap and I want them..BUT..they are all in RUSSIAN....ARGHHH!!!!!!I mean there are tons of books there that just got me itching to buy....Dan Brown's "Da'Vinci Code" hard cover was like only RM30...and it's hard cover...and then there are this set of Harry Potter books (5 all of them)...hard cover..and it's only RM90/100....man oh man....the only place to get English book..is in this great big store...but they don't have alot of choice...less than 20 good english book...no wonder I'm going out of my mind here...I need my daily dose of books..and I have nothing here....the next time I come here I'm gonna bring half of my books from home with me...I don't care..I rather die of hunger than without reading good books....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sila baca buku anatomy dan histology for your daily dose of books. hehehhe..

dla said...

hehehhe...I thought I wanna get started on Physio first...Guytton is a great writer anyway..