Thursday, June 30, 2005

Jeans

Can't keep my mind of Malaysia...just wanna get home A.S.A.P...it even get into your dream...hehehehe..keep dreaming of all the foods that I've missed..I've already plan what I'm gonna eat when I got back to Malaysia...firstly KFC..I want a box of KFC waiting for me..and then on the way back from the airport stop at a MAMAK stall and drink MILO ais and eat roti nan/canai...then wait untill morning and eat NASI LEMAK for breakfast...and all of this eatinng will be done during the first 6 hours of myself in Malaysia...hehehe...and for lunch..ikan KELI and MASAK LEMAK CILI PADI....yummmm....

planning all this eating when I should plan my exercise regime...went out to buy jeans with Ain and Chui Phin on Monday..but I was depressed...why..cause I can't get a jeans..I mean I could have go and search for other shops..but I like this shop...and why couldn't I find a jeans there...cause my thigh is BIG...trully...there this one jean that can fit my thights...but the waist was really loose and I don't like the color..so no luck there...what the hell...it's as thought all the weight I lost went to my thights...ARGH!!!it's frustating...ohh but enough about my unsatisfied self....I have to study tonight...weteher I want to or not..cause one more paper to go...Organic Chemistry..and then I'm free..and I can go shopping...YEAAA!!!

No comments: