Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Back at last

Phew!!!...atlast I reached home...Kuala Lumpur..Malaysia...hehehhe...so glad to be back home....did I did what I plan to do...yup...When I got back home the first thing I did was eating Ikan keli...YEA!!...I know plan to eat KFC first but didn't stop at KFC on the way back...anyway there's no KFC that open at 2/3 in the a.m right???I ordered a double chesseburger for lunch and I got lamb chop for dinner...and today's lunch is my fav vegi and KFC for dinner....My I really have to watch what I'm eating....guess I'm finish with my eating binge for now anyway...

The trip from kursk to moscow was pure horror...from moscow to doha was alright..but from doha to KL was tiring and frustating..but also quite FUN...hehehehe (right Ain)...mytravelling days will be put on soon...can't do it now...am now chatting with Ain..hehehhe

No comments: