Wednesday, July 27, 2005

mobility

I can't use my laptop coz I think I misplace the charger..now how stupid is that...and I can't do much about it...I dunno..can you buy a new charger for it...I have to search the whoe house again...

I read about an article that is really weird...There are people out there that is sending theire blog to outer space for E.T to read (persuming they know our language and can read it)..It's a free blogging service and I got the address but I'm not giving it now cause I'm to lazy to get up from this chair..I give it to you guys later...anyway...this ppl who handle the site will transmit all the blog to outer space to reach the "people" out there...hmm...I wonder what those alien think about blogging...would they think that humans are stupid cause we tell strangers our deepest feeling and thought yet the people that is close to you know nothing of you...or would they think that we arelonely human being and need to find a higher meaning to life...that's why we beaming our thought into space hopefully wanting another living form to acknoledge us..so we don't think that we are the only one in this universe....why does human needed company so much..they couldn't function well enough alone...why do we need to confirm that there are someone out there....and what do we do when we do find them....

No comments: