Monday, July 04, 2005

Waiting..and waiting..and waiting...It seem that time move so slowly nowadays...I guees everytime you're waiting for something that you really want to happen, time really move slowly...I can't wait t get back to Malaysia...5 more days to go..sigh...I feel so bored right now...eventhought I have to study for my paper I have this Wenesday...I still am bored because there is nothing to do..Last night was another movie marathon with Sarah, Lyn and Hir...we watched "What dream may come"(wdmc) and "Mr. Destiny"....wdmc is a real good movie...it's a Robin William film..so I thought it's going to be a boring and complicated film...but acttualy it was kinda deep and thoughtfull...it make you really think...and It was a sad movie too...I really like this movie...never thought I would like it...hahahaha...I forgot while waiting for Hir to come we (Sarah, Lyn & me) thought that we will do this Karaoke thingy...hehehhe..but the mic didn't work...so we just sang along with the karaoke cd...and Sarah recorded it into her laptop...hahaha..I think we're going to send it for a demo...and when Hir heard us singing she said.."ehm..trus kena reject"....it is still boring..but atleast i have alot of ppl to have fun...Earlier that afternoon..Ain wanted to go to the Rinak(market) but when I meet her at the ATM I suggested that we went to go window shopping..then we were hungry so we end up at DUDU (The only Halal restorant in KURSK)..and when we looked at our clock..already 4 o'clock..so the Rinak is already closed...so much for buying groceries...

No comments: