Thursday, July 28, 2005

Twisted

another boring day..but alot worse coz I got a headache...I guess I had that coming coz I slept late..well I watched this movie staring Ashley Jude called "Twisted"..about a woman inspectorwho had atraumatic experience when her father went into a killing spree and killed her mom then killed himself....it's get worse when she was promotted to inspector male bodies star to turn up and all those guys had had sex with her before...the twist at the end was really good that it never occoured to me..then I knew why I really like that movie..the director is the same one working for CSI..now that is another topic worth talking about...yesterday was the Season 5 finale..and it was great...especially since it was done by Quentin Tarantino..I really like his work..It was fabolous..he didn't stray too much away from the ussual CSI..there's just an added intensity..you just have to watch it..It was great....

No comments: